Bird Hunting Itinerary
Pheasant Hunting Scotland - (5 Days / 6 Nights)
Our typical bird hunting experiences include three days of high quality driven bird hunting on privately estates and luxury accommodation. However packages can be tailored to your individual requirements.
Arriving Sunday, departing Saturday; the itinerary comprises of 5 days - one day simulated game shooting, followed by three days driven bird hunting and one day sightseeing plus 6 nights' luxurious accommodation and gourmet meals. Entertainment including a unique Whisky Tasting Experience and Scottish Evening complete with piper is also included to give you a true taste of Scotland.
Sunday: Arrive / Welcome reception and gourmet dinner
Day 1: Simulated game shooting on one of Scotland's finest shooting grounds
Days 2, 3 & 4: 200 - 400 quality driven birds (as required)
Day 5: Local Tour day (or 4th day of hunting if required)
Each day's hunting will have a bag expectancy of 200 - 400 high quality driven pheasants and partridges and 8/9 hunters can be accommodated.
Additional non-hunters / shooting guests are most welcome.
Trump Turnberry Itineraries: World class golf can be included on the iconic Ailsa course which has been transformed at the hands of renowned architect Martin Ebert and now features five of the world’s best par 3’s and a stretch of coastal golf that is unrivaled throughout the world.
See Golf at Trump Turnberry
We provide a professional and personal guide service to all our customers and pride ourselves with our care and attention to detail. From touchdown to take off you will be accompanied by the Case Sport team.
Services included are as follows:
• Airport collections / Chauffeured transport via 4X4 Land Rover Discoveries throughout
• Luxurious accommodation
• Breakfasts / Gourmet evening meals / Estate lunches
• Quality driven bird hunting (3 or 4 days as required)
• Gun Hire (if required) / Unlimited Shells
• Visitor Shotgun Permits and Third Party Insurance
• Loaders / Instructors by A.P.S.I professional Shooting Instructors
• Whisky Experience and a traditional 'Burns Supper' complete with Scottish Piper
• Sightseeing including local castle and places of interest (1 day)